Stage 3 Restrictions:
Following the announcements of Stage 3 restrictions on Monday 30th March we wanted to update you that Aussie Tune remains open, operating our normal hours. The automotive service and repair sector has not been prohibited from operating by the Restricted Activity Directions and it is necessary to keep vehicles on the road in safe working order. Given this people are permitted to have their vehicle serviced or repaired.
We recommend calling ahead to book your vehicle so if questioned we have a record.
What we are doing in our daily work for the safety of our customers, staff and families:
- The mechanic working on your vehicle wears gloves and washes his hands regularly
- The mechanics are maintaining social distancing rules in the workshop, with customers and suppliers.
- We have suspended vacuuming of vehicles to limit the surfaces we touch and time spent in the vehicles.
- When you pick up your vehicle your key will be wiped and the frequently touched surfaces in the vehicle will be wiped over.
- Loan cars – we are still operating loan cars. We are wiping frequently touched surfaces before loaning them out and spraying with Glen 20 at the end of the day.
We are happy to adopt contactless options at this time such as pick up from your home or business (subject to distance), emailing invoices, contactless payment options.
We understand the need to watch expenses at this time. We have 2 payment options available if you need to spread the payment over weeks or months. We are able to offer payment through GoPay and OpenPay. Please let us know if you require more information on this.
How you can help us:
IF YOUR HAVE TRAVELED FROM OVERSEAS RECENTLY OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH A KNOWN CASE OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR IN. PLEASE CALL US TO REBOOK.
If you are feeling sick, feverish, coughing, sneezing or other symptoms we would kindly appreciate you informing us prior to coming in-store. We can discuss other options for getting your car looked at or rebooking.
Kindly turn off your vehicle heater / air conditioner fan when you bring your car in to us.
A Special note for the essential workers on the front line during this difficult time:
For our emergency workers, medical professionals, and those who are keeping our supermarkets open thank you for your devotion and hard work. Car servicing may be the last thing on your mind but if your car needs servicing or attention due to an issue please contact us and we can work flexibly to meet your vehicle needs and keep you doing the great work you are doing.
If you have any questions about any of this please reach out.